Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home Again!

I made it back! I know I sound surprised. There were moments I thought the flight would never end:) By the time we ended up at the airport in KC I had been traveling 25 hours. My suitcase didn't arrive at the house until 10:30 pm. (Randy was a sweetheart and stayed up to get it.) Can you believe it made it to the US from South Africa but didn't make it from Atlanta to home?
Last night was kind of a blur. A friend called at 8:15 after I had just gone to bed.(Maybe 10 minutes) and I only vaguely remembered that she called. Nothing about the conversation. I had to call her back and double check that I was even coherent! Today I am cleaning the house, doing laundry, and trying to get an article turned in before tomorrow's deadline. I promise to write more later. Even later today if I get it done!

1 comment:

Onalee Photography said...

Hello, hello... I saw your comment and was so happy to hear from you. I will sit and read your blog later. I didn't want to call but really have been wanting to know about your mission. Can't wait to see your pictures! call me when you have time. Missed you!