Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pictures!










The beautiful older woman is GoGo, as all grandmothers are known. It is in her home that the small church meets every week. Please pray for them as they start a Sunday School for the children. There were 11 kids there last week! The supplies so many of you provided were left behind for that purpose.
The beautiful young woman in the orange shirt is Kamogelo. She is 13, the same age as my Em. It's amazing how different their lives are and how much the same. Em could benefit by meeting her.
And the beautiful little one is Nombuelo (I think) I have a list of names that go with faces. She is Gogo's granddaughter, V's daughter.
I really do have a lot more pictures. It's just a bit hard to load them all here for everyone to see. If you are on Facebook and I haven't added you as a friend yet shoot me a request and you can see all the other ones I have. Or you can send me an e-mail and I'll have you ever to peruse my pictures at your leisure!

No comments: